Pages

Monday, November 1

NaNo Starts Right Now

At least here in New England.  No I am not writing this now, but much earlier in the day.  I tried not to think about my story too much today but little nigglingly's kept pestering me until I had to search through my list of links until I found the answers I needed.  By the way, nigglingly's is most likely not a word although I found it in some dictionaries but it is working for me right now.

My Alphasmart that I bought 18 days ago is STILL not here so I'm trying to get used to using my sis's laptop.  That is what I'll blame all my typo's on anyways.  I'll have no excuse for my grammar issues.

Enough words, kick back and enjoy this NaNoWriMo video & get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Gripes? Advice?
Do share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails