Pages

Friday, August 13

15 Zebra Regency Romances: My first eBay Listing

I hope I don't sound spammy for gushing about this everywhere but I am so excited to be selling instead of Regency's on eBay for a change.  Here's the listing.

Originally, I planned to review the 200ish books in my collection, none of which have shown up here.  But I've written about 25 so that is a good okay really bad percentage. Maybe it is time for me to make a list to keep track of all my regency's because I'm watching one auction right now but out of 50 books I have 20!  Scary, huh?

First Ebay Listing!
Have you read any of these?  Is one a favorite story or author?
15 I've read...

Jo Ann Ferguson
His Lady Midnight
Maria Greene
Captain Hawkins' Dilemma
Karla Hocker
The Impertinent Miss Bancroft
Kate Huntington
Town Bronze
The Merchant Prince
Martha Kirkland
That Scandalous Heiress
Nancy Lawrence
Miss Hamilton's Hero
Laura Paquet
Miss Scott Meets Her Match
Julia Parks
Fortune's Fools
Cynthia Pratt
The Black Mask
Joy Reed
Lord Caldwell and The Cat
Jeanne Savery
A Handful of Promises

An Independent Lady

Smuggler's Heart
Hayley Ann Solomon
My Lady Luck 

The Merchant Prince

This one from Kate Huntington was a bit unique


The main character had a crush on a priest! But it isn't what it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Gripes? Advice?
Do share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails